The South Coast boasts some of the finest Golf courses in the UK, from beachside to stunning Woodland courses and not forgetting the all-important 19th Hole!
Oceana Hotels have a wealth of experience catering for Golf Groups, be-it a quick sun-downer session or a Pro-am 4-day tournament. We can offer:
- A dedicated Groups Co-ordinator, assisting you from enquiry to booking
- 285 bedrooms in Bournemouth – one of the largest hotel group’s in the resort
- Ample coach and car parking in each hotel
- Functions rooms available to hire for private dining
- Varied evening entertainment
- Flexible meal times to work around your Tee Times
- Chef-driven restaurants serving locally produced food, with all bread and sweets made on the premises by our executive chefs
Contact details for local Golf Courses:
- Meyrick Park – Tel: 01202-786000
- Queens Park – Tel: 01202-451675
- Canford Magna – Tel: 01202-592552
- Dudsbury – Tel: 01202-593499
- Ferndown – Tel: 01202-653950
- Moors Valley – Tel: 01425-479776
- Barton On Sea – Tel: 01425-615308
- Isle of Purbeck – Tel: 01929-450361
- Dorset Golf & Country Club – Tel: 01929-472244
- Bulbury Woods – Tel: 01929 459574
- Bridport & West Dorset – Tel: 01308-421095
- Highcliffe Castle – Tel: 01425-272210
- Lyme Regis – Tel: 01297-442963
For more information please contact us or call us on
+44 (0)1202 290722.
Bournemouth hotel, a dream location
The perfect hotel for those who still enjoy the traditional British holiday in a boutique "style" hotel. The only purpose built Art Deco Hotel dating back to the 1930's, this Bournemouth hotel is still full of character with many of its original features and new contemporary twists. Voted Best Large Hotel in Bournemouth.
Our mission statement
"Located on the seafront overlooking Bournemouth Bay, The Cumberland Hotel is a modern resort style hotel which has achieved one of Bournemouth's highest AA 3 Star hotel ratings. We offer good quality, comfortable, 3 star hotel rooms." Read our mission statement.